Just Make Us Legal

1 / 36

Just Make Us Legal Wedding
Similar to a Courthouse Wedding

❤ Just Make Us Legal Wedding At My Kapolei Office
For couples just looking to just make it legal I offer a discounted wedding officiant service at my Kapolei office similar to a courthouse wedding with two options:
Option One: You can have a no ceremony wedding where we meet, you sign your marriage license, I proclaim you married and you can go out and celebrate. This is popular with Military couples and other couples who plan to have fancy wedding later with family and friends but want to be legally married now and don’t want a ceremony now to take away from their big wedding.
Option Two: You can have a simple ceremony where you may exchange rings and/or say your own vows if they like. You may invite up to 2 people to attend and may have a live broadcast of your ceremony on Facebook Life, Skype or Zoom so family and friends can virtually attend.

I am happy to take a few photos after your ceremony using your phone to capture memories of your first moments being married. Just ask!

My fee for either Just Make Us Legal is $150 plus tax at my Kapolei office.

Reserve your time and day for your Just Make Us Legal wedding:
If you would like a Just Make Us Legal ceremony contact me with the day and time you would like to be married. Once I confirm I am available a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the day/time and is deducted from the total due on the day of the ceremony. The deposit can be paid by Venmo, PayPal, debit card or credit card. Show up on your reserved day/time with Hawaii marriage license and rings if you will be exchanging them. The balance due can be paid in cash or by Venmo, PayPal, debit card or credit card.

Hawaii Marriage License

Getting legally married in Hawaii is a few steps process.

A marriage license is required from the State of Hawaii to be legally married.
The application is completed online and you pay for the license. To pick up the actual Hawaii marriage license the couple must go in together to the Hawaii department of Health Room 101 (1st floor) 1250 Punchbowl St. (corner of Beretania and Punchbowl Streets), Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The wedding couple must apply for the marriage license themselves and appear in person together to provide a valid government issued photo ID like a passport or drivers license. The marriage license is valid for 30 days once issued and can be taken to a Licensed Hawaii Wedding Officiant to legally marry you.

Apply for the marriage license at https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/marriage-licenses
On the application for the Wedding Performer, (aka officiant or celebrant), choose Kimberly Marie Crinella
For Location leave blank and I will complete when I certify your marriage.

If you are not able to make it to the Dept. of Health during their business hours a list of authorized After Hours Agents that may issue the Hawaii marriage license around the island of Oahu is available at https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/marriage-licenses/license-agents/ where you can schedule an appointment and meet them at a public location.

Review your marriage license to verify your first, middle, and last names before and after marriage are spelled correctly. You will be legally changing your name with the marriage license so notify me prior to your wedding if you notice any errors.

I provide same day online certification of your marriage license with the State of Hawaii following the wedding ceremony making you legally married. Once the marriage has been certified I am not able to make any changes to the information or cancel the certification. You will receive an email from the State of Hawaii two business days (not counting holidays or weekends) after the wedding with a link where you can download and print your marriage certificate proof of marriage in the state of Hawaii. This can be used to change your name and legal status if you are a Hawaii resident. The state of Hawaii will mail the official hard copy in 2-4 weeks and is legal proof of marriage. If you need the hard copy sooner you can request Expedited Processing and pick it up in 3 days for an additional fee. You must request and pay fee when picking up your Hawaii Marriage License.


Exit mobile version