Costumed Halloween Just Make Us Legal Weddings October 31, 2021
Do you and your fiancée have fun personalities and want to get married on Halloween dressed in costumes in an intimate simple ceremony? I am Licensed Wedding Officiant Kim Crinella and on Sunday October 31, 2021 I will be officiating costumed Just Make Us Legal weddings (similar to a simple courthouse wedding) for traditional and same sex couples all day on Halloween while in costume in my enchanted lanai garden at my Kapolei office! (Matching couples costumes are optional.) I will make it simple and fun to be married on Halloween and you will have an anniversary date and a wedding you will never forget!
How To Get Married 10/31/2021 Step by Step
1) Apply for a Hawaii Marriage License online and pick up together from the Department of Health within 30 days of your wedding day. Pick up any day after October 2nd.
2) Contact me to schedule me to officiate your costumed Halloween wedding and pay the non-refundable $50 deposit to secure your time on Monday October 31, 2021.
Ceremonies currently available 10/31/22: 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm.
3) Come dressed in costumes to my office in Kapolei at your reserved time on 10/31. A parking stall will be reserved for you. Provide me your Hawaii Marriage License on the day of the ceremony along with any outstanding balance due.
4) I officiate your ceremony similar to a courthouse wedding in my enchanted lanai garden. It is simple but meaningful. You may exchange rings and say words of love to each other for vows. I can take a few photos of you after the ceremony to capture memories of the moment if you like. You will be legally married in less than 15 minutes and then can go out and celebrate!
5) I certify the marriage with the State of Hawaii the same day as the wedding. The couple will be emailed by the State of Hawaii within 3 business days of getting married with a link to their Hawaii Marriage Certificate which can be printed and used as legal proof of marriage for insurance, Military housing, etc.
$159 including tax
MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION
A marriage license is required from the State of Hawaii to be legally married and can be applied for and picked up the same day business day in Honolulu – Room 101 (1st floor) of the Health Department Building, 1250 Punchbowl St. (corner of Beretania and Punchbowl Streets), Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The wedding couple must apply for the marriage license themselves and appear in person together to provide a valid ID, complete a marriage license application, and pay the license fee. The marriage license is valid for 30 days once issued. I recommend going online to complete the marriage license application portion and pay the fee ahead of time. This allows you to save time when picking up the license. Detailed instructions on how to apply for a Hawaii marriage license is provided at https://weddingsonoahu.com/hawaii-marriage-license/
Apply for the marriage license at https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/marriage-licenses
Schedule an appointment to pick it up at https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/marriage-licenses/schedule-appointment/
A list of authorized agents that may issue the Hawaii marriage license around the island of Oahu is available at https://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/marriage-licenses/license-agents/
Bring the marriage license they issue you with you on the day of your ceremony. I need this document to certify your marriage making you legally married after I officiate the ceremony. Review to ensure the first, middle and last name for each person before and after marriage is accurate and report all discrepancies to me prior to ceremony.
SECURING YOUR RESERVATION
I require a $50 non refundable deposit through Venmo, PayPal, credit card, or debit card. The balance can be paid by Venmo or PayPal prior to the ceremony or cash on the day of the ceremony.
Please note I am a Wedding Officiant and not a Wedding Planner and do not assist couples in securing locations, securing other services, or purchasing items for the wedding ceremony.